Dale,

Already tried that... Seek have recycled through multiple recruiters
the same jobs over the last 3 months. I know because I had applied for
most of these roles not long after being made redundant by Commander
in late January... ;) LOL

I say "most" as the remaining roles are interstate... and I doubt my
wife could handle me being away, not to mention it would also mean
having to arrange accommodation etc...

But I'll give another crack at Gruden though...

~ Eliseo