From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Eliseo
Sent: Wednesday, 23 April 2008 9:27 AM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Who is working for whom in Sydney, and are they
looking for new people?

Okay, something weird here... Just heard back from Gruden, and they
decided they did not wish to proceed with my application based on the
following:

"We generally do not hire any candidates if they have unsuccessfully
applied for a position within Gruden in the past. There would need to
be fairly exceptional circumstances for us to consider such a
candidate.

We have interviewed yourself in the past and decided that you were not
suitable for the role following further investigation of your
Coldfusion skills. Specifically, the more advanced concepts and
methodologies such as Object Oriented Programming, frameworks and
CFMX7 experience."

The last time they interviewed me was some two or so years ago... My
CF experience has changed dramatically since two years ago for the
better. I find that kinda strange...

Any thoughts? :)