On Apr 29, 12:29 pm, Joel Cass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you are uploading using FTP, check that the timestamps are being
> updated.

thanx Joel but it's local/network

> I think that's your needle right there.

you may be close. I'm starting to think Dreamewaver 8 may be the
culprit. I've got it set up as a site with local versions updating the
testing (shared Dev) server on save (although I'm not hitting F12 to
run it, rather refreshing the browser pointing to the dev server and
I'm not explicitly using RDS).

the annoying thing is I can see the corrected code in the stack trace
- along with the error message which doesn't belong.

and if DreamWeaver is the cause, then the question now is how it
affects CF if the fix is to clear my template cache.

I'll check the timestamps as well as go back to CFEclipse once I
finish with the layout - see if either are part of the problem.

thanx again