From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of barry.b
Sent: Friday, 2 May 2008 12:33 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: is there a more efficent way of finding keys in FORM
scope?

yeah, you're right - that was one of the choices.

(FYI - there is a caveat there: there's a bunch of reserved suffixes
that won't show up in FORM.fieldnames ... _date and _time are a
couple)

I was going to look at form.fieldnames as a list to search but I
really need ListFind() to either return an array of matches or use a
starting "find" attribute for the next one ...

Hmmm... maybe a regex find within form.fieldnames, return a bunch of
em?  you've got me thinking now... it's just _gotta_ be faster than
looping over the FORM scope, surely.

thanx Andrew..