I have an app that gets included on three seperate pages withing the
same domain (pages A, B, C all use app X). On each page where it gets
used, I use a cookie to store user preferences. The preferences need
to be unique to where the app gets used, so I dynamicly create the
cookie name depending on which page it gets loaded from (page As
cookie is called cookie A, page Bs cookie is called cookie B, etc)

The following code seems to work for naming and setting the cookies...

<cfset cname="appname_" & "pagename">
<cfcookie expires="never" name="#cname#" value="#fvalue#">

My trouble starts when I'm trying to read the value of the cookie on
the next visit.

<cfset cookieVal = #COOKIE.cname#>

This isn't working since it's loking for a cookie with the liiteral
name of "cname" instead of the value of "cname".

How do I resolve this?