How are you generating the time in flash? could be an issue there.  if flash
is creating the data to send to coldfusion then i doubt its a cf problem at
all

  _____

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Stephen Davey
Sent: Wednesday, 4 June 2008 8:39 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Coldfusion & Daylight saving

Hi

Thanks for all the replies, I am checking the JVM version from the
coldfusion admin system info page.

What I am doing is, I have a flash application which sends a date to the CF
server to generate a report, problem is that date ends up being an hour out,
even if the flash application is run on the same pc as the server. I would
have thought if CF was using the OS time, there would be no problem.

I was also under the impression the CF used the OS time.

Perhaps is a flash problem ??

Thanks,

Stephen Davey