Hi Stephen,

I have the impression that CF (Java) takes little or no account of what the OS
says about daylight saving time and that to get times 'correct' in CF is
dependant on having Java patched correctly. Certainly I have seen it on a
server here that had the time set correctly in the OS but over summer the time
set by the mail server (using CF) was consistently one hour out - but the
chicken Sys Admin (me!) didn't do anything about it!

Brett
B)

--
Brett Payne-Rhodes