Chroming isn't as fun as Firefoxing, once you start using is and you count
all
the UI features missing from chrome, the speed difference becomes less
important...

a F1 car isn't very user friendly, once you make it so, it inevitably
becomes slower

having tabs on top really is distracting, might just be habit, but moving
the mouse
all the way to the top of the page feels wrong and I have trouble totally
ignoring
my bookmarks and address bar each time i switch tabs...

actually, the interface for chome sucks generally, too much stuff on the
right,
I have a mouse wheel, why do I need to go all the way to the right, same
issue with IE

--
Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)