Hi Kym

Thanks once again for taking the time to respond (and for clarifying
various points). I've had a quick look at Eclipse and hunted around
and finally found the "Switching" thing you've been talking about...
if anyone else is looking for it it you just right click on your
project (or "Working Copy") in the "Navigator" and then choose
"Replace With", then choose "Tag / Branch", then the popup screen
finally says "Switching"!!!! :):)

Sorry for the confusion when I said "Check In" - I did mean "Commit"
as per your correction.

Everything else sounds fine. I promise that I will read that book, but
as with everything these days we never have enough time for everything
(or anything for that matter) so we (or perhaps I) try to "speed
learn" everything. Thanks everyone for accommodating my laziness :)

Cheers
Matthew