Folks,

It's coming round to the webdu call for papers again.

This year I was thinking of trying something a little experimental --
using direct community feedback to help build the agenda.  I don't
know if its going to work at all, so I was hoping friendly CFAUSSIEs
might take a look and see if the plan has merit before I go to a
broader audience -- assuming we go there at all.

I've set up a UserVoice site where you can suggest topics/sessions or
even recommend speakers. You can also comment and vote on what you
think is worth seeing.  I've added some sample content, but its the
sort of things that needs a few people in there mucking around and
adding stuff to see if its going to work.

Suggest Topics/Sessions:
http://webdu.uservoice.com/pages/general

Recommend Speakers:
http://webdu.uservoice.com/pages/great_speakers

If you have a few minutes to spare and want to help shape the agenda
of webDU 2009, I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks,

geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/

PS. webDU 21-22 May, 2009 at StarCity, Sydney Australia (the badge
*is* out of date)