On Oct 22, 12:57 pm, "Mark Mandel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Added all my presentations.
>
> Very interesting approach :D

Well consider it a thought experiment at this stage :)  If it seems to
be working well, we'll promote the site properly across all the
previous attendees, and the community at large.  Folks should feel
free to add anything they think would be interesting to see.
Potential speakers could use the list as well to pitch for talks that
have a specific audience appeal.

Building an agenda is always a bit more complicated than showing
people what they want to see -- you have to find people to present
topic ideas to start with ;)  But hopefully this can help us pick from
the long list of submissions we get every year, and set themes that
"click" with what folks find interesting today.

I may break the session list into four forums, loosely matching the
four tracks/streams that we run each year.  That would give people a
lot more votes to play around with, and provide a better focus for
people interested in particular streams.

First up we need to see how people react to it, and what content gets
posted.  So far the response has been great, we're seeing some good
ideas already.  The official call for papers is due out beginning of
November.

Thanks for sharing,

geoff
http://www.daemon.com.au/