Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.

Websites:
www.AustralianAccommodation.com
www.SAMARIS.NET
www.WebSiteSolutions.com.au
Mobile: 0414 228 948

On Tue Dec 2 15:15 , 'Blair McKenzie' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

Chris's suggestion (or something like it) is what you're after.

Blair

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Claude Raiola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am aware of the reason for restricting from email addresses to prevent spamming etc

thats not my question, i must not have  explained myself clearly

i am simply asking is there some code i can add in addition to the domain specific email address i am using so that when the email is received the recipient sees the persons name appearing rather than the email address itself appearing even though the email address, naturally is also present

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.

Websites:
www.AustralianAccommodation.com
www.SAMARIS.NET
www.WebSiteSolutions.com.au
Mobile: 0414 228 948

On Tue Dec 2 14:24 , 'Steve Onnis' sent:

its most likely an email server authentication issue that a cf issue claude.
they probably have the mail server authenicating on the email address which
is why if the mail server doesnt have the sending email address in it then
it will get rejected.