I have to implement the solution within our system which will
communicate with Facebook via HTTP POST (remotely). Our clients are
recruitment consultants & they wanted to advertise their jobs on
Facebook in their account.

For example..this is the goal.
-> Our clients will create the job ad details like job title,
location, job category, job description
etc...within our system.

-> Our system will post job details into client's Facebook account via
HTTP POST.

-> Later, our system should be also able to modify / archive the same
job via HTTP POST.

How is this possible? I looked into Facebook API documentation but NOT
sure what to follow in order to implement this solution? Can somebody
guide me?

Looking forward to seeing your reply.

Kind regards.
- Hitesh.