I've used it too. Just make sure you can't access it directly without
the call out from the WYSIWYG editor. I had that issue and had to add
a little code to make sure the call was from TinyMCE. However, I might
just have missed the settings in the project to handle this and/or
have been running an old version.

Best Wishes,
Peter