How do you turn of sessions for bots?

Bot or not, the session gets initialized but not maintained as far as I'm
aware?

Kind regards, Taco Fleur (CIO/CEO/Founder)

  _____

Advertise your business, products and services on
<http://www.clickfind.com.au/> www.clickfind.com.au Get more business!

This email (which includes any attachments) has been sent on behalf of
Commerce Engine Pty Ltd or its Associated Entities (hereinafter called
"clickfind"). The information contained in this communication may be
privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, disclosure or copying of this communication is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please delete it immediately.
Clickfind does not warrant or represent that this E-mail (including any
attached files) is free from electronic viruses, faults or defects.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of
mistaken delivery to you. For more information about use, disclosure and
access see our privacy policy at
http://www.clickfind.com.au/privacy-policy.cfm

P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

  _____