Hi Everyone,

Ok lets Kick start thing off then....
I really don't mind which venue we attend this year.
Now that I am no longer Public Transport reliant... I can get anywhere that it
might be held.

I don't know the first thing about Flex - so selfishly I would love to have
them included - I could certainly learn from them.

A for speakers and topics... I would truly like to give a presentation about
using CF Debugger...
It would be the shot in the arm I need to get off my butt and learn about it.

Other topics that I would like to learn about are;
Using Selenium / testing in general
Frameworks.. I currently use Fusebox - but would love to learn about ColdBox.
I use ColdSpring at the moment and while I understand the fundamentals... I
could always do with a greater in-depth knowledge, particularly AOP.
Server configuration / Monitoring / Java configuration
Flex / Lifecycle...

I am just a topic sponge.

As always, please contact me if I can be of any futher assistance.

Gavin "Beau" Baumanis
Senior Application Developer
PalCare Pty. Ltd.

P: +61 -3 9380 3513