Hi

I am needing to take an existing CF application and configure it so that a
number of the form pages and reports are suitable designed with font and
layout for use on Windows Mobile devices PDA  / Smart Phone / Blackberry etc

If anyone has experience in creating CF applications for hand held devices I
welcome their comments and assistance in pointing me in the right direction
of resources that will allow me to achieve the above

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.

Websites: