From: charlie arehart [mailto:charlie_li...@carehart.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 May 2010 10:44 AM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [cfaussie] CF Mail problem

Scott, I'm not sure if this is really what you're asking for (in wanting to
"break the ties of CF to mail processing"), but CF 6 did add the ability to
"break the tie" that has CF spooling the emails. If you want it to go
directly from CF to the SMTP mail server, you can do that now, either from
the CF Admin or via the spoolenable="no"
attribute on CFMAIL.

Or did you have in mind some other goal in "breaking the tie that binds"?

/charlie