Lol - you do realise that the two first links seems to be

a) terribly outdated
and
b) not really very detailed :)

I agree re coding standards - Sean's document is a good start and most is still
valid, although a lot has changed since then as well.

Just wondering - why are you collecting coding standards? :)

Cheers
Kai

On 3/08/2010, at 5:22 PM, Brett Payne-Rhodes wrote:

> I've been looking at published CF coding standards and guidelines and just
> thought I would share this gem...
>
> Which do you think came first?
>
> http://cf.etisbew.com/home.cfm?file=codingstandards.htm
>
> or
>
> http://www.brevardcounty.us/is/webdevguide/codingstandards/cfml/cfmlguide.htm
>
> Blatant plagarism like this makes me wonder what else they might be
> borrowing...
>

> If you have a public coding standard that you would like to share I'd been to
> hear about it. So far Sean Corfield's old CFMX coding standard at
> http://livedocs.adobe.com/wtg/public/coding_standards/contents.html looks
> like the best place to start...
>

> B)

Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 /  +61 450 132 117
web: http://www.ventego-creative.co.nz
blog: http://www.bloginblack.de
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/agentK