Hi Kai,

Here is what CFAdmin tells me;

JVM Details
Java Version 1.6.0_14
         Java Vendor Sun Microsystems Inc.
         Java Vendor URL http://java.sun.com/
         Java Home /opt/coldfusion9/runtime/jre

Java VM Specification Version 1.0
         Java VM Specification Vendor Sun Microsystems Inc.
         Java VM Specification Name Java Virtual Machine Specification
         Java VM Version 14.0-b16
  Java VM Vendor Sun Microsystems Inc.
         Java VM Name Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM
         Java Specification Version 1.6
         Java Specification Vendor Sun Microsystems Inc.
         Java Specification Name Java Platform API Specification
         Java Class Version 50.0

So I am going to go with - we're using the normal / standard CF install version.

Gavin