> The service is indeed called by CFML code and is also on the same box as the
> code that is calling it.
> It is being used as a webservice, not a CFC call from another server.

Are the production systems the same as this, i.e. the service server
is on the same machine as the calling server?

You say the calling server is CFML, are you planning to change the
cfinvoke on the calling server to include 'refreshWSDL="yes"'? The
reason I ask this as it sounds like the machine restart caused the
calling server to clear it's WSDL cache which in effect is the
equivalent of 'refreshWSDL="yes"'.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
October 2010: Flash Builder for SalesForce
Date: 25th October, 6pm for 6:30 start
Details and RSVP coming soon