lol Peter.  $120 / day. I think that Woollies pay more as a checkout chick.
I tend to go for that an hour on a bad day.

On 15 March 2011 16:56, ColdGen Internet Solutions <
coldgen.internet.soluti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So... 15 years at $15 per hour base rate (8 hours per day)? $120 ish per
> day seems reasonable even to me! But I'm sold!
>
> Peter Tilbrook
> Managing Director, ColdGen Internet Solutions
> Professional Adobe ColdFusion 9 Application Development
> President, ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group
> PO Box 2247
> Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
> AUSTRALIA
>
> Tel: +61-2-6284-2727
> Mob: +61-2-0457-449-016
>
> Email Address: pe...@coldgen.com
> WWW: http://www.coldgen.com/
>
> ABN: 80 826 226 128
>

> On 15 March 2011 16:48, Dale Fraser <d...@fraser.id.au> wrote:
>
>> 15
>

>  --

Simon Haddon

Woman loves feeling danger and speed. That is why woman wants man.  They get
a speed rush that is the most dangerous of all.