On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Brad Fleming <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone heard of, or had any success in, running ColdFusion in the
> cloud?  I've seen some old blog posts around 2008/2009 about CF9 being setup
> in a cloud environment on Amazon EC2 but haven't had much luck beyond that.

Sure. It's easy - and it's just like regular server install / setup.
CF9 changed the EULA so you can (legally) run one virtual cloud
instance on Standard and ten virtual cloud instances on Enterprise.

With permission from Adobe, I ran CF8 Enterprise on Amazon EC2 back in
2008 (and that system is still running at Broadchoice).

Do you have any specific questions about ColdFusion in the cloud?
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://www.getrailo.com/

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."