Great, thanks for that, Sean.  That's very handy advice.

Cheers,
Brad Fleming
http://twitter.com/Captn_Brad
http://cfugwa.com

On 23/03/2011 8:27 AM, Sean Corfield wrote:
They're exactly like regular servers. The only thing you have to watch
out for is if the disk image is reset on a hard restart (e.g., regular
Amazon EC2) so you need to use EBS or take a snapshot of your base
configured image and save it to S3 as an AMI - assuming you're using
Amazon. Rackspace is probably different. But all that stuff is
independent of whether you're installing ColdFusion or anything else
and is covered in depth in the cloud company's documentation...