G'day Dale,

I'm finally about to upgrade my notebook, and I'm deciding what
version of Windows I need to use.   A while back you responded to a
question of mine on CFAUSSIE  and I was wondering what version of
Windows7 you're using.

Did all your other apps work ok on WIndows7?   Things like graphics
tools,  IDE's etc?     What I'm trying to get a handle on is how many
'gotcha's there are for WinXPPro users like me with very limited
funds.     I dont want to move to Win7 if I end up  having to buy new
versions of everything.  If that's the case I'll get my new PC, clear
the hard drive and install WinXPPro on it.

Cheers
Mike Kear

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Dale Fraser <d...@fraser.id.au> wrote:

> Yes,
>
> I used this daily, as do others here
>
> Windows 7 64 bit
> CS4
> ColdFusion 8
> ColdFusion 9 64bit
>
> Its very nice.
>
> Regards
> Dale Fraser
>
> http://dale.fraser.id.au
> http://learncf.com
> http://flexcf.com

Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month