Added. Thanks, Christophe.

/charlie

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of christophe albrech
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 9:08 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] CF Report Builder tool: any success stories?

Hi Charlie,

something to add to your reporting list. We use a product called YellowFin
(melbourne based) as our reporting module. It's not free, but nothing short
of exceptional. Basically, it is a web-based dn'd report builder that is
intuitive enough for end-users to build reports with and perfectly adapted
to saas vendors. I could go on forever, it's got integrated security, a web
service api, ipad and android apps, connects to any datasource under the
sun, and so on, but instead, I'll post a couple of links:

website: http://www.yellowfinbi.com/
demo:
http://demo.yellowfin.com.au/YFEntry.i4?key=efm9R7fVko%2FTX19kyvxgYnEESPtFQZ
qkoBPi%2FEDeFmE%3D