Besides the other charting tools folks have mentioned, there are still
others that you may want to consider (especially in that you seem to have
found highcharts to be more than you needed).

I have a category of such charting tools in my CF411.com site (including
highcharts, and many others, free and commercial, for Windows and some
multiplatform. Indeed, some are server- and some are client-side charting
solutions). More at:

http://www.cf411.com/graph

Hope that's helpful.

/charlie

PS There's been some mention here of reporting soluitions. There are several
of those as well:

http://www.cf411.com/report