For myself at least there is a huge finge benefit to people NOT going
directly to CF411.com and that is that I get to hear and learn about these
really useful tools before I actually need them... Plus I get reminded
about the site as well.

Thanks for the great resource Charlie. It might not be top-of-mind but it
is definitely appreciated.

B)

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:25 PM, charlie arehart <charlie_li...@carehart.org