I have experienced an interesting issue when working with a string
that contains both Arabic and English.
I have a standard HTML form that has a input (direction is RTL)  that
submit to CF page for insertion into the db.
The string I am entering is " مرحبا مرحبا ST ".
The problem is the CF form field has the ST at the front of the string and
so the DB stores it with the ST in front as well.
I have set my page to be UTF-8.

Any ideas guys?

Cheers.