One thing that you haven't mentioned, is this a 32bit or 64bit installation
of ColdFusion. From memory the ntAuthentication tags are using com objects
to talk to Windows Authentication servers, if your running on a 64bit OS
you may find that this is going to be a major issue with what your trying
to do. Not saying that is the problem, but it maybe a head in the right
direction.

Regards,
Andrew Scott
WebSite: http://www.andyscott.id.au/