Hi everyone,

I have an old Windows 2003 R2 server which still runs CF8 with IIS 6.
The server is a production box in DMZ.
The only good thing is it's 64-bit and it got lots of RAM - about 20G.

Now I'm considering about install CF11 on this Windows 2003R2 server with
IIS 6.

The reason behind that is:
- The company I work for will NOT decommission this server soon.
- Most of the development here now are based on local CF10/11 Dev
environment.
- I'd like to get better security and performance, as well as better
cfdocument capability which we used a lot to produce large PDFs out of HTML

By checking the system requirements matrix from Adobe for CF11, it looks
like Windows2003R2 + IIS6 should be OK but it also looks like it kind of
just hit the minimum requirements.
About a year and half ago I've done upgrades to CF10 on two Windows 2008
servers running IIS7.5 and it all went well and we rarely had any issue.
(FYI I can't use these servers for certain sites as these are servers sit
inside corporate network and can only serve internal sites).

But for upgrade to CF11 on Windows 2003 + IIS 6, I'm not sure if an old
server like this will have any issue?

So my question really is has anyone had similar experience and if you could
share that will be helpful before I go ahead.
Because the server is in DMZ, I will have to install few things manually
like MS VC++ re-distributable package and CF update etc.
For IIS7.5, ISAPI Extensions, IIS Metabase and IIS 6 configuration
compatibility, CGI and .NET framework features need to be added. How about
IIS 6? Anything that need to be aware of?

Thanks in advance,

Xiaofeng