On Sun, 12 Mar 2006, Dan Horne wrote:

The problem can be reproduced with the following code. To test, just run
instance.pl from the OS prompt.

As far as I can tell this is a problem in
CGI::Application::Plugin::AnyTemplate.  After commenting it out and
goes away.

Without looking at the code I theorize that somehow CAP::AnyTemplate
is loading HTML::Template::Expr multiple times, causing
Parse::RecDescent to re-parse the grammar each time.  That sounds
pretty nutty though, so perhaps it can't be right.

In any case, I think I'm unlikely to solve this one for you!

-sam