---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chad Skeers <chadske...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 08:44
Subject: Opportunity for Input in Global Development
To: Yaw Anokwa <yanokwa at gmail.com>

Hey Yaw, I was working with some folks over at Global Washington on a
project you might be interested in.? They're having a conference next
month and they are planning to produce an agenda for the global
development sector in Washington State.? Although they have their own
agenda and it will most likely reflect the desires of their
constituents, they have created an opportunity for more general input.
 They're using UserVoice to crowdsource ideas.

I thought maybe your crew over at Change would be interested in
putting in their 2 cents.? Also I noticed that their technology
section only has one idea, so check it out if you have a minute.