Hi Cory,

Obviously you'll want to do your own testing first, but in my
experience netbooks aren't really that rugged. It's nice that they are
often solid state, but I think they're just made so cheaply that they
are intended to be disposable. A couple friends of mine had them in TZ
and both broken within a month. On one the LCD screen gave out
inexplicably. For the other, I think there was some power issue during
an upgrade that left the machine unbootable and unrestorable (so maybe
was more his fault than the first).

Low price is good, but when it means a cheap/disposable product then
your costs to maintain it go way up.

Brian