Mariann.

What is served there is very tasty vegan (no meat products involved) food.  Skye comes from St. Croix, VI, but the cuisine is from many places in the world.  Try it.  By the way, it is on the east side of the 2400 block of St. Paul.  And Yabba Pot is two words.

Steve.

Mariann Millard wrote:
Sooooo, what's served up at Yabbapot and why is it a great
place to eat??
Mariann

deBorah,

Skye opened a second restaurant on Washington Blvd. a
while back.  As  far as I know, she has no intention of
closing her restaurant on St.  Paul St.  And yes, it is a
great place to eat.

Steve.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Did the Yabapot leave Charles Village? Sunday driving by
I thought I saw a sign saying they moved to Washington

Blvd. Hope not. Thanks deBorah