Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:30:31 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Chat@charlesvillage.info
Subject: Re: [Chat] YABBAPOT

deBorah,

Skye opened a second restaurant on Washington Blvd. a while back.  As far as I know, she has no intention of closing her restaurant on St. Paul St.  And yes, it is a great place to eat.

Steve.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Did the Yabapot leave Charles Village? Sunday driving by I thought I saw a
sign saying they moved to Washington Blvd. Hope not.
                                                       Thanks deBorah