Does anyone have any recommendations of how to donate clothes? Tried the
shelter on St Paul and they are not interested. Tried Purple Heart and they
never came today after we drug out all the boxes last night.  Called and they
said if they cannot see it from the street they don't stop.  As you all know in
Charles Village our built-up porches make it impossible to see something from
the street unless I put it on the steps where inevitably people would rummage
through it.  So need an organization that actually knows what they are doing.

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor
Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive
2629 Guilford Avenue