This may be a problem with McAfee.

There have been no changes in forum email processing for some years.
However, every so often, maybe once or twice a year, google changes their
spam processing so as to identify ordinary forum posts as spam. Usually
when this happens the dip in traffic is obvious and I manually go through
the spam and get those messages posted; this seems to clear the spam
filters.

Apart from these episodes, google spam processing is pretty good, and it is
rare for a forum message to be treated as spam. Right now, there does not
seem to be a problem.

In any case, to check whether a forum post was received, visit the search
page at http://www.jsoftware.com/forumsearch and click the search button to
get the most recent messages, which are updated every few minutes.