I suggest Fit isn't given a cover word of its own, but used to define new
"secondaries" to match www.code.jsoftware.com/wiki/NuVoc exactly.
Also (maybe as an option?) extra code is inserted to enforce valency.

Examples:

   Reverse=: |. : [:

   Rotate=: [: : |.

   Shift=: |.!._

   ShiftRight1=:_1&Shift

   Reverse i.6

5 4 3 2 1 0

   2 Rotate i.6

2 3 4 5 0 1

   2 Shift i.6

2 3 4 5 _ _

   ShiftRight1 i.6

_ 0 1 2 3 4

I also suggest that if any "beginner" has got as far as using Fit, they've
long abandoned this addon in favor of using the primitives directly.

More generally, here's my list of Improvements (?) to 'general/primitives'

opt for CamelCase flag without editing the script

Load into separate locale, and bring wds thru as needed

Remove unused words, on basis of the defining script (4!:3)

Use a phrase, not just the bare primitive (…see above)

in various forms of: (;.), (|) …etc

i.e. make the addon EXACTLY compatible with
www.code.jsoftware.com/wiki/NuVoc

Use Monad/Dyad to enforce the valency (…see above)

(make it an option, in the same way as CamelCase)

Extend to Foreigns too

may need to propose a new set of "Secondaries"

Intelligent error message when an unloaded word is called.

-provide a stub for every known secondary, which displays some helpful
guidance to user, e.g. which script to load

Include Secondaries from Dic.

http://www.jsoftware.com/help/dictionary/intro28.htm