I, too, am interested in this question.  I have my home-made backup code in
J that I've been using daily for years and am very satisfied with it.
However, when a friend expressed interest in trying it out, I realized how
non-portable it is.  In fact, the simplest thing would be for me to give
him all my own code, comprising a little over 2 MB, as this is not a large
package by contemporary standards, but this seems sloppy.

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 6:38 PM Bernie Eckhart <bernie.eckhart....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> There are many products that are used to distribute software to end users.
>
> Some are free, some are not free.
>
> Some are open source, some are not open source.
>
> Some may even be cross platform.
>
> What product(s) are use to package and deliver J?
>
> Bernie

Devon McCormick, CFA

Quantitative Consultant