On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 04:24:49PM -0500, Rick Dietz wrote:
> I'm getting ready to move some web material into freenet and I'm just
> curious what the current state-of-the-art is in freesite insertion.  There
> are several nice freesites up right now.  what are authors using to insert
> their material and handle updates?
> -rick

Well I use GJ's PutFiles in a script run from cron. It generates the
MSK automatically and supports simultaneous inserts, although it seems
to get confused with intervals of other than one day and inserting for
today - but that's probably just me being incapable. Zero required
intervention is state-of-the-art enough for me.

There is also freenetmirror from pigdog, but I haven't tried it. Snarfoo
has a bit on both of these in the "Freenet Applications Reviewed"
article.

HTH,
Leo Howell (freesite)

--
Leo Howell                                           M5AKW
freenet:MSK@SSK@2vz8xnhEJyJOlBVNfBEOWaohQFEQAgE/freesite//

PGP signature