If I understand this correctly, this is actually a combination of in-
freenet key indexes and in-freenet request-lists, right ? (which is
actually a good idea)

I don't really see what the connection with permanence is. Clearly,
the only way to make something permanent is to get it and keep it.

Also, if you would implement this and make it automatic (in some
feeble attempt to incorporate permanence, conveniently forgetting
that the permanent servers would have also have to forget stuff,
unless they were REALLY BIG :-)), it would probably mess up the
anonymity because of the adaptive routing.

uXs

--
What our ancestors would really be thinking, if they were alive today, is: "Why is it
so dark in here?"