Yes, that is very easy to do. You don't even need to look 'inside' your
node; just say

   frequest -htl 1 KSK@company/topsecret

That particular company won't gain a lot though, even if they manage to
have many node operators delete that file - if the content is
interesting in any way, there will be many many other nodes holding the
data too.

-Stefan