Forgive me if someone has already suggested this.

I notice Freenet has problems with large files.  Freenet
should limit the size of individual files uploaded to under
1M.  Freenet clients would be required to post large files
in multiple parts...  like Usenet...  Data disassembly and
reassembly will be handled by the client...  Be it the
client built into freenet.jar or a "third party" client.

Wouldn't this take resolve many of the problems with large
files...?  Also, it seems <1M packets of data would be
transferred more reliably across many nodes than one large
one...?

Sincerely,

Michael Carey