> Check your premises. *Why* is it a problem for kids
> to have access to
> porn? How do you know our society wouldn't be better
> off if everybody grew
> up watching porn instead of horror movies? Why do
> assume parents should
> "protect" their children from sex?

I frequently wonder about this myself.  Even given our
sometimes puritanical roots, it seems self-evident
that sex is a fairly major factor of our existence.
Given that children are basically sponges that absorb
information at rates that make most adults seem
shamefully slow, I fail to see how obsfucation and
misinformation will really help them to prepare for
what will inevitably be a significant part of their
lives.

At least I'll get to raise my kids not to be such
censor prone prudes.