Firstly, my sympathy to anyone on this mailing list who lost someone in
New York or Washington DC today.

On a lighter note, 0.4 seems to be working all of a sudden.  I don't
know why, but there is suddenly a proliferation of Freesites - despite
the various serious bugs that are hampering the functionality of the 0.4
network (and which Tavin is tracking down at the moment).

I have put together a cron job which will daily rebuild both Freenet 0.4
and David McNab's fcptools from CVS, and place them in a .tgz package
suitable for use on Linux.  It may be found at:
  http://hawk.freenetproject.org/~ian/freenet-DDMMYYYY.tgz
- where DDMMYYYY is today's date.

I believe that Windows snapshots may also be
found at http://freenet.invisiblestudios.net

If this doesn't work for you, please let me know so that I can fix it -
give detailed bug reports.

Ian.

PGP signature