Hi everybody
only today i hopen this mail , as i was so damn shoked with the f...mail i
was sent, that the fact i sended it to chatfreenet without translation is
due to the fact i got to much councerned , feelling urgence to stop such
cruel activities.
But than I receved information from portuguese friends, telling me ,they did
check this site, and did find out it was all sometinhg made up, to disturb
people , I am an animal rights defender, though in my country it does't
exist actually such thing , organised, and,  as much s I 've been informed,
the" Unão Zoofila " , sells cats to the neighborhood restaurants....
this is my lovely coutry....
But now, reading your lines ,I see something truth and cruel did really
happen...i am to much councerned again.
thanks anyway

ana ribeiro dos santos               Explanation avoids understanding
([EMAIL PROTECTED])               John Cage