[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> Yes, and being the victim of such spoofing, the only honorable way to
> respond is the following:
>
> "Mark, I can no longer live in a world of such evil as you have described.
> I have just taken an overdose of PCP (animal tranquilizer) and have
> directed than my body be donated to the feeding of my animal friends."

And I wouldn't want to be responsible for anything like that.

OK, fine, I admit it. It was all a joke. The bonsai kitten industry
is actually very well regulated, and the cats live long, happy lives
inside their glass bottles. Those adorable kittens really are a
tribute to the timeless Asian bonsai tradition. They are something
we can all take pride in.