Nicholas Sturm ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> I never subscribed to your list.  You got took if you paid for my address.
> Please move to Paris, Frances immediately.

This is freenet-chat.  It's impossible to be off topic here, because
there is no topic.  If you don't want to see random stuff like the
message to which you replied, then unsubscribe.

The official description of this mailing list on the web page is:

  General discussion about everything else. It is generally high
  traffic and low signal. Join at your own risk.

So, RrgbZTKxssZN8uh4K5+9PoGYYQH9B4hsbKV1kRBPX8jv0qvCausqrvF+ESuCny5Xm8kBMnv1
W4kQTgEgSh9sSup7UX7v1Xd7dapLFzjvbO4PLNj0XFK10nOOQNvw9q4tNwA4xBpylpRLRURH
khe7NMLGJXTGzC+tbHL7NCnb84I=

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |