What's freedom of speech?
The right to let the others know what you think, and to know what the others
think.

Do you absolutely need a network which can hold large files, such as movies,
to achieve freedom of speech? I don't think so. A simple anomymous message
board or a few proxies should be enough, and you would not help pedophiles,
p2p users, etc...

If you help pedophiles, you also help the guys who are paid to kidnap, rape
and murder children. Do you really think those children (who could be yours)
have freedom of speech? If so, keep using freenet and increase your data store
to 100GB, so it can contain many child porn movies...

And anyway, I'm not sure that freenet can really help freedom of speech all
over the world:
- In the countries where there's no freedom of speech, using freenet may be a
crime in itself
- How many Iranian women, for example, have access to the Internet? If you
really believe in freedom of speech, this is the real challenge.
- It's so easy to lie anonymously...

Jes
---

   (Please don't kill me; I'm just using my freedom of speech)